- Barby, B. & Kenn, K. (1994). The
Plasticity of Intelligence. In B. Barby & K. Kenn (Eds.),
Psychology R Us. Detroit: Matell Press
- Flintstone, F. & Jetson, G. (1994).
Cognitive mediation of mining disputes. Industrial Psychology
Yesterday. 2, 33-33.
- Gallo, E and Gallo, J., (1988) Old Wines
from New Skins: The Effects of Fermentation on the Drink-Redrink
Stability of Fine and Not-So-Fine Wines. International Journal for
the Preservation of Vineland
- Packwood, B. (1994). Report writing and
diary keeping: A CYA (Cover Your A...) approach. Journal of
Psychobabble, 3, 89-234
- Smart, P. (1993). Rapport building and
self esteem in the school age client. Psychology Out of Schools,
- Rule, S.L.D. (1987) Assessing
measurement protocols by a multi-multi-modal-method including
multiple regression indices for the psychosomatic analysis of
factorial factors and their combined interaction with potash.
Annals of Boredom, 67, 1100-1345
- Tom, C. & Jerry, M. (1992). Rat
Behavior and its Correlate to Human Behavior. Detroit: Ralston
- Bat, M. & Robin, B. (1986)
Intelligence and creativity in men who cross dress: An empirical
study. Acta Silly, 5, 12-36
- Kringle, K. & Barney, M. (1987). A
failure to replicate the results of Bat and Robin. Journal of
Polymorphous Perverse, 2, 13-14
- Bat, M. & Robin, B. (1988) Your
study stinks. So there: A reply to Kringle and Barney. Acta Silly
II, 2, 37-25
- Kringle, K. & Barney, M. (1989).
Kiss my grits and Stick it: Another reply to Bat and Robin
Journal of Perverse Polymorphous , 3, 13-56
- Bat, M. & Robin, B. (1990) The
intimate sexual experiences of Kringle and Barney. A Hard Copy,
- Kringle, K. & Barney, M. (1991). An
apology to Bat and Robin. Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary.