• To procure a position where my knowledge and skills will be an asset.
• To gain experience while earning my undergraduate degree as well as contributing to successful activities.
• Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable professional with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and the Internet. Type 70 to 75 WPM.
• Fluency in English and Spanish.
Mariners Bank Maintenance
Cliffside Park/Edgewater, NJ
Maintained a clean and neat facility for staff to work; vigilant for cleanliness.
Processed checkout orders while gaining rapport with customers.
Provided excellent customer service in order to improve communication skills.
Maintained perfect attendance in order to contribute as much as possible.
Organized and maintained a healthy workplace for co-workers to work at ease.
Focused on reduced customer wait, demonstrating dedication to customers.
UMDNJ Day Care Voluntary Maintenance
Developed a healthy clean environment for children day care programs.
Involved in cleaning and eliminating germs around the facility.
Gained an appreciation for working in a clean environment.
Union City, NJ
Excelled with the making of meals for the satisfaction of customers.
Assisted managers with the need of organization and customer approval.
• Algebra Skills (MATH 0298)
• Business in a Global Society (BUSI 1000)
• Introduction to Math Methods (QUANT 1128)
• Business Ethics Forum (BUSI 1160)
• Intro to Microeconomics (ECON 2001)
• Intro to Macroeconomics (ECON 2102)
• Accounting Principles (ACCT 2021)
• Accounting Principles 2 (ACCT 2122)
• Intro to Statistics (QUANT 2029)
• Stat App. In Business (QUANT 2130)
• Quantitative App. In Business (QUANT 3040)
Romana Sostenible (Sustainable Romana), Member: Participate in an environmental organization which, mainly is focusing on promoting sustainable development in the Dominican Republic.
NJ Community Water Watch Cleanup: Participated in the cleanups of North Hudson County Park and Kearny Marsh Lake.