Turning on the Computer
- Turn on machine by pushing top button in the middle of the CPU.
- Push the button on the right side of the monitor.
Connecting to the FDU Network
- When the logon screen appears, you must log on to the FDU network by typing
(you will have to push the enter key at least once and maybe twice)
- You are now connect to the network and the icons on the desktop should be live.
Connecting to the Alpha
- Click on the icon marked Ewan
- If "alpha" is highlighted, press Enter. If "alpha" is not highlighted, click on alpha and then press Enter.
- When you see the login prompt, type your username (md1350##)
- When you see the password prompt, type your password.