List of my favorite websites
Click here for a Journal Entry
Research Paper Outline for Making a Webpage
- Publishing a Webpage
How to make a webpage- create an alpha account, open Kompozer, create two folders in your drive: public_html and index.html (Go to Top)
By creating these folders, you'll be able to create a webpage. (Go to Top)
In the past we had to write html, but now we have software to help us create websites easily. (Go to Top)
Once you create your webpage, you must save and publish to the Internet. (Go to Top)
If you do something wrong, your webpage may not publish correctly. (Go to Top)
Making a webpage is not hard, but there are specific directions to follow in order to make it look nice and publish correctly. (Go to Top)
Publishing a Webpage
(Go to Top)
- Save the current file to the drive as index.html in the public_html page.
- On the settings tab:
- The publishing address is ftp://alpha.fdu.edu
- Then, type in your username and password.
- Leave the Web Site Information box blank.
- On the publish tab:
- The site name in this case is alpha.
- Filename should be index.html
- Site subdirectory for the page is public_html